Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years!

Can you believe it's a new year already? Where does the time go?

2012 has been so good to us. We've so much enjoyed this past year, I hope that 2013 is even better!

So what about resolutions? Well, I have a hard time keeping them. So I'm hoping to set some goals for this year and will work towards them, hopefully, faithfully throughout the year!

2013 Goals:

  • Enjoy my kids more
  • Make a quilt for baby girl
  • Finish up the getting the baby's room ready
  • Move Dexter into the kids room
  • Potty train Teage
  • Have a wonderful water birth!
  • When I'm ready after having baby, start running again
  • Lose my baby weight, and then some, as soon as I can
  • Celebrate our 10 year anniversary in style (coming in June!)
  • Do something awesome for my 30th birthday (coming in August)
  • Go camping at least once a month this summer
  • Try out new camping spots
  • Do more with family (in-laws and my family)
  • Go through my non maternity clothes and throw out stuff I don't wear and add some new clothes that I love
  • Add red to my clothes
  • Be better at cleaning the house
  • Get dressed and do my hair every day
  • Do better at scripture study
  • Get to know my Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ better
  • Live what I am teaching my Sunday School class
  • Finish the Book of Mormon
  • Read the Old Testament with my hubby
  • Take better care of myself
  • Help Jake get his Wolf badge ASAP!
  • Do something special for each child on their birthday
  • Do more crafts, at least one a month
  • Make Zoe a new quilt
  • Finish the Quiet Books I've started last year
  • Help Leo get ready for Kindergarten
  • Read more to the kids
  • Hold FHE every Monday
  • Read more books

I hope I can do all these things. I really just want to learn to enjoy the moment and soak up the joy my kids are. They are growing up so fast and I let the little things bother me about them. Before I know it, they will all be leaving for missions and college. 

I hope that 2013 is full of wonderful blessings for all of you! My our Heavenly Father watch over you and keep you safe in this new year!


Happy New Year!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonee said...

Enjoying my kids more is my goal too! More speficically enjoying each moment and being IN THE MOMENT with them. I remind myself of this probably 10 times a day, but it's really helping. I am trying not to rush through anything or wish anything away, even the simple stuff like getting their teeth brushed in the morning.