I started running again on Monday, the 2nd. I only did a mile. Wednesday I ran just shy of 2 miles. Thursday I ran just shy of 3 miles. And today I ran almost 5 miles (or 5 miles, depends on what device you ask, lol!) I was hoping, before I hurt my knee, that I would be able to run almost 10 miles by now.
I've been really listening to my body. That and Steve doesn't want me running far way from home anymore. (He had already left for work the day I hurt my knee and wasn't home when I texted I was hurt and wanted a blessing before he left...not to worry, my folks were in town visiting that week, the kids weren't left home alone. Promise!) So, between the track, the mile running/walking loop at the schools, and the neighbor hood, I can run 3+ miles.
I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get back up to 6+ miles next weekend. If I can do that, then I think I'll be able to run the 13.1 miles in two weeks. I sure hope so. Starting off, I didn't think I would be able to run even a mile and that I would just walk it. Now, I'm hooked. I love running (or just-barely-going-faster-then-a-walk-ing) and I really want to be able to run the whole half.
Anyways, because of my parents visiting, my bum knee, I went a little off diet and didn't exercise for a week. So, this week (ok two week) weight loss is really just from this week. Now that our Wii is fixed, I did some yoga, and I LOVED how I felt after doing it. So now, on my off days, I want to do some yoga. I'm thinking about getting the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga with Bob. We'll see.
So, this weeks stats:
Starting Weight: 176
Last Weeks Weight: 166
This Weeks Weight: 164
Total Loss This Week: -2
Total Loss: 12
Pounds to Lose: 2
I've got two weeks to hit my goal of 162, my pre-pregnancy weight! I'll make my next goal when I get to this one! I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment