
I went to my first meeting to at the school for the parents club, as the VP. At the meeting, my brother called and said he was in town. I picked him up after wards. It was great to catch up! Plus, he sprang for a VooDoo midnight trip!
We were having such a mild fall, we went to the zoo half way through the month. It was fun, and EVERYONE was there!
The went to another pumpkin patch and corn maze. It was a lot of fun! And we were able to get pumpkins this time around.
After being yelled at by our neighbor (who, thanks to her, we started looking for homes to rent in Vancouver) I thought it would be fun to make a fort with the kids and watch some movies!
The weekend before Halloween, we finally carved the pumpkins!
Halloween came, and we thought it would be fun and have the kids dress up as Star Wars! Plus...and hamburger!
November
We came home and finished unpacking just in time for the holiday season! And the kids started their new school (all day kinder for Zo!) and they LOVE it!!
December
December has been a GREAT month! All the crap that happened with that lady the last few months, has NOTHING on living in our new HOME!
Dexter started sitting up a few days after he turned 6 months old!
We settled into our new home, ward and school. I made some new friends. Went to a book club meeting and said I would hosts next months! As a family, we made gingerbread houses!
On the last day of school, Zoe said she wanted to get her hair cut. So I took her to a place, and she cut her hair!
My parents came up for Christmas. We were blessed to be able to give our kids a great Christmas (and ourselves too). They left on Boxing day. We were all sad to see them go.
This year has been had a lot of good, and some very loud bad. But the bad wasn't that bad. We had a lot of great things happen and we have been very blessed this year! 2011, all in all, has been a good one too us! Let's hope more of the same in 2012!
Happy New Year!!

4 comments:
Yay! That house is just darling (and always nice to see another WA blogger!), and not having mean neighbors is so NICE! I'm glad things are on an upswing, and I hope they continue that way. :D
I knew that she was going to cut her hair but I didn't get to see it yet. It looks GREAT! Does she love it?
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.
Thanks for linking up. Sorry I'm just now making my rounds. The in laws are still in town making blogging IMPOSSIBLE!
LOVE all your review posts! And I can't believe how long Zoe's hair was!!! WOW! Your house looks gorgeous too. :)
You know looking at it all like this- your evil neighbor does have one good thing- she was so evil that it helped you get into your beautiful home!
Thank you so much for linking up. I have all of your points recorded.
Post a Comment