Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Review Extravaganza Part 3



Part 3 is July, August and September. I'm having issues reviewing my past posts on my blog. It's only loading a few per month. UGH! So, I'm trying to do this from memory and pictures. Enjoy!

Remember, if you wanna join in on the fun, it's not too late to do so. Link up with one of the hosts listed above and you can still get your name in the hat for a prize! Sweet!!

Now, for July, August and September!

July

Before Dexter was born, we got a HUGE tent, made some camping plans and got all excited to go camping. But first we wanted to test it out. What a better place then Grandma's backyard for the 4th of July?




Steve's Uncles from the South were up, we partied at his sister's house and shot off our own fireworks. It was a BLAST!

The next week, we went camping at Cape Lookout! This is going to be our new camping spot each year! We camped next to some random family, from Utah, Mormon, that happened to know my 17 year older brother from when he was a newlywed in Everette, WA! CRAZY!!!




The next week, Jake and Zoe headed off to Grammy and Boppie's and I got some quieter time with the boys. 

Teage turned 2!

On the way home for picking them up, we started a new tradition. Taking a family picture at Multnomah Falls.



And Zoe turned 5! We had a small party for the kids at the falls!


And then we saw the Doggle dude!!




August

I started my weight loss (it didn't last long). We got new neighbors below us. We got used to Steve's new job. I started walking to the park to let the kids run around. 

We went on the Ward camp out, saw the Goonies house and spent the day at the beach with friends! 






I turned 28. 

I got a "friendly" note for our new neighbor about me kids. 


We went to the Airshow!! (That's a new tradition we will keep!) 


I started doing weekly reviews on books and diapers. We explored more around our neighborhood and found the disc golf course and a lost kitty. We sent him to our vet so he could get the help he needed. 



And I fasted for a day....no internet, phone or tv.



September

We started September off with another new tradition, camping with Steve's sister at Zion's Camp for Labor Day weekend!


Jake started 1st grade!


And Zoe started Kindergarten!!



I got excited about Fall TV coming back on!! I got myself voted onto the PTA as a VP! I remembered 9/11. Which Jake wrote about in his weekend journal at schoot. (He drew the burning towers.)I was proud to be an Aggie when a bunch of them saved a guy from under a burning car! I celebrated my 10 years of passing my 3rd Princess crown on from the Miss Sunnyside court.

We saw Zoe's art. This is what she think she looks like!


Dexter at his daddy's face. And more drama with our neighbor. lol!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Great recap! That is a nice tent and you got a lot of use out of it. So glad that lady isn't your neighbor anymore. I do love that picture of your family by the falls. Thanks for linking up, I have your point recorded.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your recap was so fun! Though how frustrating you can't see your old posts!

I'm so jealous that you saw the Goonie house. That was my ultimate favorite movie back in the day. I even wanted to move to Astoria.

And what a perfect campout spot--beautiful!!!