
How was your April, May and June? Link up with one of the great hosts listed on the button, and share a part of your year with everyone!!
April
We got better! Steve was almost done traveling! We spent Easter with Steve's sister and some of my favorite pictures of the kids were taken by his mom!
Jake
Zoe and ALL her hair!
Leo
Teage
My first belly shot of Dexter!
April was a good month. Steve was here about half the time. The pregnancy was going well. And the weather was getting warmer outside!!
May
Was the Hurry up and wait month. Steve retook Audit. I counted down the days until Dexter would show up. Stayed in a fancy hotel that Steve got to stay in for training. Took photos of myself.
36 weeks pregnant at Hotel 1000 in Seattle. LOVE that hotel!
Family photo after the baptism.
We went to Bellingham for our niece's baptism. I got my hair cut. We got sick again. Stayed in Seattle on the way home and learned that Seattle is Jake's favorite place. He would like to live there someday.
39 weeks pregnant.
We resigned our lease at the apartments after learning we could stay here after the baby is born. Didn't know why, at the time, but it was a good move. I finished up Dexter's quilt.
And Steve turned 31 on May 31st. His "magical" birthday. I didn't get him much. Just a baby a few days later!
June
Started with a baby! I started early labor on the 3rd. My MIL came that night. No baby. The 4th we went to a park and did a lot of walking. No baby.
At the first park.
Stopping to look at some ducks blocking the way.
Second park to play in some water.
Sunday, went into labor early that morning and had a baby that night!! I LOVED having a midwife and an all natural labor! It was the best labor yet!
In labor. Just about to push a baby out!
Our first picture together!
Dexter Scott
We came home the next day, and got to spend another week with Grandma! My parents came up the next weekend.Jake's kinder year ended on our 8th Anniversary! Grandma left that day, and we went out to eat from a gift from my parents!With a 10 day old, we went to the Zoo! It was a cold day but it was fun!
Steve took his two week paternity leave. And in that time, found a new job! It was awesome to see the Hand of God in our lives at that time.The kids to used to having a new baby brother! June was a GREAT month!!
6 comments:
LOVE all the pics...especially of you and Dexter in the hospital. Nothing melts my heart more than a new baby and a happy mommy.
Zoe has beautiful hair!
Thanks for linking up with us again!
Oh that first picture of Dexter! So so cute and made me miss having an infant for a minute :)
Love that shot of the kids walking through the tunnel- so cool!
And Zoe does have a ton of hair!
Thanks so much for linking up again, I have your point recorded.
Oh what a sweet heart (the baby ;))
I loved your photos, and that's one great birthday gift! I'm impressed you were up to going to the zoo after only 10 days!
The time has gone so fast. That cute baby of yours is so old now!
Why can't I be blessed with that much hair! She is so lucky!! Awww.... so sweet!! Dexter joining the world and your pictures are fantastic!!! Such a cute lil' pregnant momma!! Are you ready for his first Christmas!?
I remember so many of these things happening and it seems like it was just yesterday!
It's crazy how fast it went by!
Post a Comment