Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gingerbread Houses


Seriously Shawn



I'm linking up with the fab IA and Shawn!! No rules, just some good ol' fashion blogging! Cheers!!


Last night, for Family Home Evening, we finished up our Gingerbread houses while talking about how awesome family is.

Ok, we did more decorating then talking, but it still counts, right?

Here are our finished houses. Hopefully no little hands Teage or Leo eat the houses before Christmas. Grammy and Boppie wanna see these!




Sara's House

Jake's House

Leo's House

Teage/Steve's House

Zoe's House


All of our gingerbread houses in a row. Now, where to put them???

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Look at all of that creativity! I love it! I want to make some gingerbread houses with Emma! Did you use icing to stick it together? I have NEVER in my life made a gingerbread house. How sad am I?

Thanks for linking up with us! =)

Jill said...

Your houses are super cute! I have on my 101 List to make a gingerbread house with my niece & nephew and I haven't done it yet...I should really get on it!! :)

Nicole said...

Super cute! I'd love to do one this year but it won't happen.

Shawn said...

We are a gingerbread making failure of a family! Those look awesome, great job!

How did you get the entire link up on your page? I'm confused, that doesn't take much but still, I'm confused!

Amber said...

How cute! What a great family activity.

They all look great...and delicious! haha

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your houses turned out so cute! We made gingerbread houses last week--they were not so cute!

JENN said...

So cute! We haven't done one this year :(