Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Happy List


Photobucket


The most fabulous Mamarazzi is moving her My Happy List from the weekends to Tuesday! I'm so glad she didn't ditch it!

So, the first official happy list is next Tuesday, October 11th. But today, she is spreading the Happy by doing a "pre" link up party and offering a $25 Target gift card! Sweet!! So, go make a happy list and enter to win!! Oh, and make sure you  link up every week. She'll be doing a monthly drawing for those that link up with their Happy list! Mama is the best!!

So, what am I happy for? Well....

I'm Happy that we got to spend the weekend together as a family and do some fun things together!

I'm Happy that I have a diaper sprayer now! Changing poopy diapers is something that makes me happy now!

I'm Happy that Steve's job pays more. When things happen out of the blue, we can handle it ourselves! Just means I have to use swap money for food, and make that stretch until next pay day. No swap for me now. :(  But, we aren't still sick and the van is all better now!

I'm Happy that my kids are doing well in school! Jake is doing great and having a good time! Zoe, well, she's ok. At least our school has the resources to help her do better in school!

I'm Happy that my little Dexter is almost 4 months old. It's crazy! I'm so glad that he is a happy, smiley baby!


I'm Happy that I've stopped drinking pop. Day 3. Still have a headache, but I know that I'll soon start feeling wonderful soon!

I'm Happy that this weekend was General Conference and I got to hear some talks I needed to hear. Stuff that I needed to hear in order to change somethings in my life. I've been much happier since then!

I'm Happy that my kids love each other and are BFF's...for now!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amber said...

Dexter is getting so big! Look at his smile!!!

Glad to hear the kiddos are enjoying school and adjusting well.

Lots of things to be happy about!

Mamarazzi said...

i imagine a diaper sprayer is a total must when clothe diapering. do i even want to know what you did before the sprayer? lol

dunk?

ok don't tell me.

thanks for linking up!!

Connie said...

I remember really needing a diaper sprayer when I was cloth diapering!

Amy said...

What a great happy list! Seriously. Kids doing well, van working, more money to be able to take care of things. You are so blessed.

tren said...

I don't even have a clue about diaper sprayers because I used disposables, BUT I can remember dunking and swishing my little brothers' training pants in the toilet. It was so awful that when my kids were training and had a #2 accident, I would just throw the pants away. Yeah, so I can imagine a diaper sprayer would be something to be happy about!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love that picture! He's so cute!

Forgetfulone said...

Dexter is adorable! But changing diapers, poopy spray or not, still can't make me happy! LOL
As for drinking pop... I have cut down to one Coke per day. That's HUGE for me! I just can't give it up altogether. A friend of mine recently did, but at least I'm down to one a day. Kudos to you! Keep it up!