Talk To Us Tuesday

It's still Tuesday here, so I'm not too late link up with IA and Shawn for their Talk To Us Tuesday party!!
I can tell this is just going to be rambling crap, so bare with me.
So, we didn't get me my butt load of Coke for this week. I haven't had caffeine for 3 days. My head still hurts. I'm dizzy. And grouchy. I'm hoping that changes tomorrow.
I went to bet at 9 last night. Because my head and body were killing me so. I missed House because I did this. :( Luckily we recorded it!
I watched the keynote for the Apple iPhone today. I already have an iPhone4. The 4S looks great. But it's just like what I have now. Although, Siri looks awesome!
But it did want me to get a new Mac, an iPodTouch and Nano, and an iPad. Too many things on my wish list.
I love that my baby is now "talking" to us. I love baby sounds! And baby crack, aka, baby giggles!! Just can't get enough!
I'm trying to think of a good name for my design business. I'm wanting something that would work for both me and my hubby. I'm sort of thinking that if this takes off, we might be able to do this as our thing. He's better at somethings than I am. Hmmm.....
Zoe told me today, before school, that she was being picked on at school. She wouldn't tell me who was doing it. I emailed her teacher. They had a talk today. Zoe told me who was doing it when she got home. It's her friend. How do you explain to a 5 year old that friends don't hurt each others feelings like that and that she should stop playing with this girl? Why are girls so mean to each other???
So much drama going around the blog-o-sphere. Parts of me wants to know details and others don't. I just don't get how so much crap can be going around. Can't we all just get along? But then, I have no clue what's going on, I never do. I'm always out of the loop.
But maybe that's a good thing? 5 kids is enough drama for this mama!
10 comments:
Ahh a caffeine headache, yuck!
We love House, I hope the DVR was still set up to record it from last season, I would hate it if I missed it!
I was so wanting the new iPhone 5 that I was seeing on those fake-butt websites. I had my hopes up and now sadly the 4S seems inadequate!
Nothing, absolutely nothing is better than the sound of a happy baby!
I'm usually pretty good with catchy names but sadly I've got nothing for ya.
Mean girls start early. I find no excuse for it what-so-ever but it's a part of life. It gets worse...sorry!
I've seen a few things about blog drama too and I'm with you being oblivious is the best thing! Sometimes I think the term drama is over used. I mean come on, most of us don't know each other IRL and we all communicate while sitting behind a computer screen, how bad can it be? Who knows, maybe I'm way off but I say ignore it, stop feeding it by blogging about it and it will go away but who am I?
Thanks for linking you Miss Sarajo!
Sorry Zoe is being picked on. It's too bad stuff like that happens. I'll say a prayer for your sweet girl.
And I think you should call your design business, "Outta This World Designs." Yes, I'm brilliant. :)
Boooo for headaches. I hope it is better now.
I want a Mac, I don't have anything fancy. Booo! I also would love a better phone. My contract isn't up till May.
Ahhhh baby giggles... I can NEVER get enough of them!
That totally sucks about Zoe. I hope that she stears clear of mean girls. I've never been a mean girl & I don't do drama.
I am in the same boat as you... totally out of the loop. I came back to bloggyland after a couple weeks & was like WHAT THE HECK??? I don't know anything & can honestly say that I am sure glad I don't, I don't like when people are hurt. Don't like it AT ALL!!!
That makes me sad about Zoe. :( Bullying is the worst, it's sad it starts so young.
Baby giggles ARE the best!
I wish I went to bed at 9 last night, I'm dragging today.
Bloggy drama? Eh...
I'm glad I don't drink much caffeine. I've had my own share of headaches lately without it. These braces are killer!
Now I need to go watch the keynote. I haven't seen it yet. I have a 4 right now.
I hate that Zoe is getting picked on. We as adults get picked on too. Isn't that sad? That grown ass adult women can be so mean and harsh and blog about it to get sympathy comments from drama that doesn't even exist except in their head? The best thing to do is ignore it and move on. It will eventually go away.
Thank you for linking up with us! Better late than never is what I always say! We appreciate you.
Kids (and some adults) can be so mean to each other. It's hard to know what to do when they are this young. I hope things get better for her!
The iPhone4s has a much better camera. It's kind of cool what they are doing with being able to edit a picture right on your phone!
I can't get one for 6 months because I'm not eligible until then. BUMMER!
WHY ARE YOU GIVING UP COKE??? I love soda too much to give it up completely. HA!
I hate that Zoe is being picked on. My daughter is 15 and it's a nonstop theme. It makes me want to go slap someone's mother. :)
And you've been without caffeine for 3 days?!?!! EEEEK!
so sorry about Zoe hope you are able to get it all worked out i know it's really scary when your child is being hurt. hugs
The only drama I want to deal with is the stuff I see on TV! :)
I hope things get better for Zoe at school...I think kids can change friends daily at that age. Still, it's hard on your heart.
Caffeine deprivation is cruel and unusual punishment. Get some stat!
Post a Comment