with me
Congrats Sara!!! How exciting!
You go girl! 5?!?! Phew, good luck!! You'll be awesome!! I hope it's a girl too!
Glad the secret is out do you know how many times I *almost* commented on it on your facebook page....phew!!!
That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear more details girl! What a fun family you have!
yay!!!! congrats! you really are an amazing woman and mom. plus I don't blame you for having more kids, yiu sure make cute ones!!:)
Thanks everyone! We are excited about this one. And I'm a little excited to wear my cute preggo clothes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats Sara!!! How exciting!
You go girl! 5?!?! Phew, good luck!! You'll be awesome!! I hope it's a girl too!
Glad the secret is out do you know how many times I *almost* commented on it on your facebook page....phew!!!
That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear more details girl! What a fun family you have!
yay!!!! congrats! you really are an amazing woman and mom. plus I don't blame you for having more kids, yiu sure make cute ones!!:)
Thanks everyone! We are excited about this one. And I'm a little excited to wear my cute preggo clothes!
Post a Comment