Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Game Swap!

Game Swap Button

I must say that Mamarazzi does an awesome job on these swaps! And this swap has been lots of fun!

My partner Tammy did a great job on sending games for all of us!
(Click on her name to see what I sent her!)

It's bulging with goodness!

Oooo, what could it be??


Score!

Tammy did a great job of getting us games! We have a MILLION games, so I know she had to get creative.

Thanks Tammy for sending some fun!!
And thanks Mamamrazzi for hosting another awesome swap!!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

wow!! what a super fun package. glad it all arrived safely and that is was filled with so much goodness! Tammy is awesome!!

Laura said...

How fun! Those swaps always look like so much fun...Too bad I don't blog more. Couldn't find a post on what you got her? How did the kiddos like the spongebob games?