Ok everyone, that's it. I'm done. I'm done being fat! I'm so ready to lose Jake and Zoe's baby weight (and then some!)
So, in order for me to do that, I need to be accountable. It's going to take a lot of effort on my part (especially when Steve is gone and I'm going to have to work out in that apartment, not sure if I should take my kids down to the gym or not yet) but I want to do this.
So here you go. I weigh (according to my trusty Wii Fit board!) 171 pounds. My weight lose goal is 46 pounds. I'd love to have thighs that don't touch when I'm walking! LOL!!
So here are the before pictures. Taken today after my workout.
Here's to a healthy and fit new year! (Wish me luck!!)
I'll report back on Friday's. And to help me get healthy, my friend Andrea (Annie to me) is a personal trainer and has a great blog with some great work outs. Check her out at
3 comments:
Good for you! You can do it and I can't wait to see all your progress.
I also know you can do it and that you will have at least two little helpers if not three. Let them help as it will make them feel important and a part of it. I'll be thinking of you.
Mom
Wow girl! That's quite a lofty goal to set for yourself!!! But way to go, it sounds like you are very determined!
Post a Comment