Friday, January 15, 2010

65 in 365

A friend of mine posted this (she called it her Bucket List for 2010) and I thought I'd like to do this as well. It's just 65 things I'd like to do this year. Hopefully this will help keep me inline this year.

  1. Lost Jake and Zoe's baby weight and get back into shape!
  2. Keep the house in order at all times instead of letting it go out of control and then clean.
  3. Get more creative in the kitchen.
  4. Read the whole Sword of Truth series. There's 11 books and I'm on book 3 right now.
  5. Start sewing again.
  6. Make quilts for the kids.
  7. Make this years Christmas present of our family (kids and parents and brothers & sisters)
  8. Make an awesome quilt to snuggle under while cuddling on the couch.
  9. MOVE! Our lease is up in July and hopefully we'll find a house we can rent.
  10. Get Zoe potty trained.
  11. Help Jake get ready for Kindergarden.
  12. Keep nursing Teage for as long as I can.
  13. Get our budget worked out.
  14. Play more with the kids.
  15. Read more to the kids.
  16. Do better about reading the Scriptures and praying.
  17. Plan and do some awesome FHE
  18. Get the kids outside more
  19. Less tv watching
  20. Explore Portland and Oregon
  21. Be more involved with our extended family.
  22. Do something fun for Steve's 30th!
  23. Actually plan and have birthday parties with friends/family for all my kids.
  24. Re-read Harry Potter in the Adult English Edition
  25. Go to the temple more often. At least once a month
  26. Do more service (outside of church calling)
  27. Help Steve study for and pass the CPA
  28. Visit my parents at least a couple of times this year
  29. Go to the beach a lot this summer
  30. Date my husband
  31. Help Steve to start working out
  32. Learn how to crochet
  33. Make some awesome crochet toys for the kids
  34. Learn how to make awesome bread
  35. Do better at blogging (I've been slacking lately)
  36. Use the Wii Fit to do Yoga everyday
  37. Get better sleep
  38. Don't get so down as much
  39. Make a friend (a real one)
  40. Visit Steve's Dad
  41. Be a better Mom
  42. Read more books
  43. See Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow's Part 1 in Theaters
  44. Eat more veggies
  45. Help Zoe learn to be a good Sunbeam and want to go to Sunbeams without me
  46. Do stuff with the wives of Steve's co-workers
  47. Host more get togethers with friends
  48. Make breakfast instead of letting my kids eat cereal every morning
  49. Learn how to bake
  50. Go through the kids' toys and get rid of old toys
  51. Sand and paint the table Boppie made for the kids
  52. Make the "cluehouse" for the table that Boppie made
  53. Do more things for Steve
  54. Give Steve a message at least once a month
  55. Be nicer to my mom. I'm a bad daughter
  56. Have a vacation without kids
  57. Be more outgoing
  58. Stop procrastinating
  59. Dance with my kids at least once a week
  60. Get out of the house by myself at least once a week
  61. Spend more individual time with each child
  62. Go on dates with my kids one at a time
  63. Have Steve go on dates with each child one at a time
  64. Work on my anger issues
  65. Get pregnant! (Don't worry, it won't be for a while. I've got a plan)
These are just things I've been wanting to do but never seem to get it done. Hopefully, writing them down will help me do them. Here's to a great 2010!

2 comments:

Tonee said...

Awesome, awesome Sara!!! I am glad you copied my post. I love all your "to do's."

Elizabeth said...

Have you tried "Fly Lady" for the home cleaning?