Yup, that's right, Teage is 6 months old today. Really? 6 months old??? Ugh, they grow up too fast! (Stats will come tomorrow after the doctor's appointment)
Teage is such a joy to have around. He's happy all the time. Unless he's hungry and I can't get to him fast enough. Then he's really upset. The good news is I'm still breastfeeding him!! I'm so happy that I haven't dried up yet. I've been worried about it, and now with me exercising, I have to really watch how much I eat. I don't want to eat too much, but then I don't want to eat too little. I think I've found the right balance.
Teage loves his brothers and sister. And his Daddy. Teage was sleeping through the nights, but is now wanting to nurse half the night. I think he might be growing, or is still trying to push that tooth through. Oh well, I don't mind. It just means I make more milk!
I've been lazy on getting him started on solids. We have rice cereal, but he really doesn't like it. It might be the texture. (Almost all of my kids have hated the texture of rice cereal) So, we finally picked up some baby food yesterday. I'll try it out tonight or tomorrow.
He can sit up now! Not for long, but does it longer when he has toys to play with. Because of some awesome stuff he got for Christmas (the Bumbo you see in the background and the jumper he is in at the top) he hasn't gotten much floor time. So the rolling over he could do before Christmas, he can't or won't do it now. So I've been working on making a mental effort to get down on the floor with him.
I can't believe it's been 6 months already. I'm so happy that we have a Teage in our family. He sure does make this family more complete! I love you Teage! Happy Half Birthday!
5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big he's getting. He sure looks like a Richins boy! He's so cute!
Wow...where did that time go?! He's so cute!
Can't wait to see all the kids there in Beaverton. Wow! Teage sure has grown. Love & kisses to all.
Mom
What a cutie!! Love those cheeks, he got big so fast!
I'm just getting caught up on your blog, and it's so fun to see your recent posts. Looks like he likes the bouncer, I wasn't sure if you were very excited about it when you opened it. My kids all loved to bounce and had to have time in the bouncer every day. It was a lifesaver for that certain age..
Post a Comment