
Teage is now 2 1/2 months old. We took him for his 2 month check up a few weeks ago and he is doing just fine. He now weighs 11 lbs 12 oz (44% tile) and is 22 inches tall (11% tile) and still has the smallest head of any our children (only 24% tile). He did so well getting his shots. He only starting crying right there at the end. Am I a bad mother for not getting all emotional about my kids getting there shots? And to think that other mothers are so silly for crying when their kids get shots? I'm just a terrible person. But oh well. Teage is doing well. And I'm glad to say that my milk is still here and strong! I really hope that that lasts for a while longer. I love this little boy! So much!!
3 comments:
What a cutie! He looks a lot like Leo. :)
Nah..,..you're not a bad mom for not getting emotional for shots. I'm a VERY emotional person except when it comes to shots. I haven't cried yet but I'll cry about everything else...weird huh? :)
I am kind of the same way on the shots, at least the last ones. Geddy did so well for his 2,4,6 mos. and then at his 9 mos, he cried bloody murder, and I couldn't help but laugh! See..I am a bad mother!!! I told the nurse I was sorry for laughing I just found it humorous he was crying so hard for such a little prick! he he he
Teage looks so cute sleeping on Steve's chest.
Post a Comment