Leo is now 19 months. He went into the doctor's for his 18 month check up with Teage's 2 month check up. He is doing great! he now weighs 25 lbs 13 oz (44% tile) and is 32.5 inches tall (38% tile) and of course and huge head (93% tile). Did I mention that Leo is the man? Yeah, when it was his turn to have his shots, he didn't even cry. Not a peep came out of his mouth. Not even a sad face. Yeah, he's the man! Leo is being a typical 18 month old. He is growing, throwing fits. Has learned the word mine and no, and uses them a lot (he does have two older siblings that like to take things from him). He still loves to cuddle and gives the best kisses! I love Leo so much! He is so sweet and wonderful and I am lucky to be his mother!
2 comments:
Great picture of both of them. I'm looking forward to Leo kisses. Mom
Look at those curls! His hair is so cute!
Post a Comment