Well, that's hoping that I only make it to 39 weeks! I can't believe I'm that far along already. I'm starting to go to the doctor every other week now. I don't remember doing that so soon, but oh well. Everything is great! I'm so glad that I passed my three hour sugar test. I've never been on to watch what I eat, and knew that that would have been something very hard for me to do. But now I am paying closer attention to what I eat, and when. I'm trying really hard to cut back on soda and sweets.
Ashley, you would be proud, I found some bottled water that doesn't gross me out! So much for going
green. And, we have now tried out EA Sports Active, and I really like it. You can choose your work out intensity (we're on easy) and you only work out for about 20 minutes. Last night I burned over 120 calories, and this morning over 150 calories. I know that that really doesn't matter because I need to consume at least 2200 calories in order to grow this baby, but the main part is just getting back in shape. It's so much easier to go into a harder workout if you're already in shape. I have this silly goal of mine, that with each pregnancy I don't go over 200 pounds. I'm 5 short of that now and I'm almost at 31 weeks. I hoping that working out will help me keep the weight down. With Leo, it was all baby weight that I gained and lost within few months. With Jake and Zoe, well, I gained A LOT of weight with them. And am still carrying that weight around.
Isn't it funny how you have to make that decision to loss the weight before you actually will? Maybe it's because we're moving (to a city that is health crazy) and change is in the air, that I'm finally ready to get rid of this mother body and get back into a 20 something body. I know I need to be realistic about this weight loss that's coming up. I will have pushed out 4 babies by then, and well, the body just doesn't go back to the way it was before. But, I really hope that with this goal I have in my head, I'll at least be back into single digit dress size.
Anyways, this pregnancy is going well so far! No major complications (so far) and I feel great! Nesting is hitting me big time and now have a really clean kitchen and living room (well, not right now. Leo is finding everything he can and throwing it around the living room) and bathroom. Bedrooms, that's a different story. I still hate doing laundry. And there are big piles of it waiting for me to tackle it.
And now, for your viewing pleasure, a photo of me at 30 weeks. I look huge. I feel huge, but in a good way.
1 comment:
You look good to me. Just hope you keep healthy till the end. I've got to get the stuff I made for the kids boxed up and sent off to you. Love you. Mom
Post a Comment