
Oh yeah baby! We got this game for free today!! It's EA Sports Active a new fitness/workout game that is suppose to be ever more awesome then Wii Fit (we have that one too).
Steve heard about this game a couple of days ago from a gaming podcast. Now, not all the games they mention on this show we get, but this one he thought would be great for us. We both want to get in shape and Wii Fit is great and all, but to get a good workout we had to workout for an hour. That's two hours after the kids go to bed. I'm sure our neighbors don't like to hear us running in place at 10 pm.
So we checked out the game, EA has a great website for it, watched some videos, and it looks like an amazing way to get in shape. Especially if we do Wii Fit with it as well. One day EA, the next Fit.
So after my doctors appointment today (which by the way went really well! I don't have gestational diabetes. I had to take the three hour test last week), so we went over to to the mall to let the kids play at the play area. But first, we stopped by Game Stop to see if they had any good games, so we could save up for it.
When we walked in, we saw this flyer


Most of the time, you have to trade in the really good games, like Mario Kart or Paper Mario. Both of which we have, and both of which we want to keep. But listed on there are some games that we had gotten and didn't much care for. Once, the kids and I got settled at the play area, Steve went home real quick and got the following games to trade in: Carnival Games, My Sims, and Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.
We were expecting to have to pay tax, but we didn't! So, for three really ok games (alright, crappy games), we got an awesome workout game that we'll hopefully use and see results! I'm even thinking of doing a few workouts to just keep in shape for the last few months of this pregnancy!
We got a free game!! We got a free Wii game!! And that's something to blog about!
1 comment:
Wow that looks cool! And even cooler that you got it for free! Too bad Brennan sold his Wii on eBay. PS I am glad you don't have gestational diabetes! I was always worried that I would develop preeclampsia when I was preggers b/c my blood pressure was always so high when they tested it! It's nice when you dodge certain bullets when you are pregnant isn't it?
Post a Comment