My mother-in-law (Marilu) , aunt-in-law (Colleen) and sister-in-law (Elizabeth aka Kayla) will be walking in the 2009 Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day September 11-13th. I'm posting this on behalf of Kayla. All three of them need to raise up to $2300. So any help with a donation would be awesome! Our Grandma Wickie and Aunt Colleen are both breast cancer survivors. What's pretty cool is that Colleen is my father-in-law's (Phil) sister. And Marilu and Colleen still have a good relationship. I think it's pretty awesome that Marilu is supporting her ex-sister-in-law like this. Both women, Wickie and Colleen, are amazing and wonderful women. I'm sure that we all know someone that has been affected by this diesase and if you could show your support and love for them by helping out with Kayla, that would be awesome. Thanks for your help!!!
Click here for donations.
No comments:
Post a Comment