Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Funny, how I see it the opposite way
A week or so ago, MSN had a short news story/link (I can't find it now) on which states are the saddest to live in. Topping number 1 was Oregon. Today, we saw another MSN news story/link on the happiest states. Topping number 1 was Utah. Funny, both Steve and I think it's totally the opposite way! Maybe because Oregon is going to be a lot of fun, good, and closer to family. Whereas Utah has been heartache, poorness, and far far way from family. The rain rocks and mild temperatures are great! Snow all year round and the blistering heat, not so rockin'. So according to us, the saddest state Utah, the happiest state, Oregon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wonder where in Utah they feel is such a happy place....... My ancesters are from Missouri so - show me where! The happiest state for me is Washington as this is where I have special memories. That's where I met my husband!
Well...poopoo! I like Utah. :) But I can totally see how you're excited to get back to Oregon!
Glad you like Utah. I've learned that Utah is not for everyone. Including us. The last few years have been really good for us. Well, all but being stinkin' poor and all. But we've made some good friends here and caught up with some old ones. And that's good!
Post a Comment