Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...


...glad as I can be! I must love my husband a lot, because I missed him so much! One of the best feelings in the world, is to be close to your missed loved one. When Steve got home at 1 o'clock this morning, he came into bed and gave me hugs and kisses! Then we cuddled. I love being close to Steve. He makes me feel safe and warm and wonderful! After two full days of being a "single mom" I have more love and respect for the real single moms out there. I don't know how you do it day in and day out, but more power to you! I have great kids, but even they can have bad days, and they had their bad day when Daddy was gone. I think, we all had bad days when Daddy was gone. Somehow, Steve makes everything better. Today, the kids were great. Well, Zoe had a bad morning, and Jake wouldn't sit still in Primary, so he was pulled out and Steve went back in with Jake. But other than that, and the few fights they had this afternoon, they were great! And even their fights weren't that bad. Daddy's make everything better!!

3 comments:

Amiee said...

It's so true!! Everything just seems to go so much smoother when Daddy is home! I agree with you about the single mom thing too. I don't know how they do it, because I don't know how I would do it!! Anyway, glad that Steve is back!

Nate + Carlee said...

I hear you on that. I went home for two weeks without Nate and I now think single moms are the most amazing people in the world!

Rachel said...

I'm glad for you that he's back! It would be so tiring doing the kid thing alone!!