
Leo turned a month old yesterday. Can you believe that he's one month old already? You know, these four weeks have gone by much faster than the pervious four weeks! Leo is still a wonderful baby. He hardly cries, sleeps most of the night, and allows his brother and sister to love on him all they want! And he's so strong. He can hold his head up for a long time for such a little guy. Today he held his head up for about 15 minutes! And I know that most smiles are just gas, but I still like to think that he's actually smiling at me. Jake and Zoe are such good siblings. Today, both of them just wanted to love and hold Leo. Which meant that they all cuddle in my lap. I love cuddles! Zoe has been awful this last week. I have no clue why, but she was just a pill. Today, she was her old self, and just wanted to be close to me and Leo. It was really sweet. So then Jake had to be in on the love feast. It was sweet! So yeah, these last four weeks have been so wonderful. We have adjusted so well to being a family of 5. Really, no problems at all. I probably have to easy and if you were to ask any other mother of 5, they wouldn't say the same.

On a side note, Steve leaves early tomorrow for Denver for Beta Alpha Psi Regional Conference. I'm sad that he'll be gone, for just about 2 days. I'm a little nervous about being on my own with the kids. But I know that everything will be fine. I hate being away from Steve. And I hate not having him in bed with me. I'm still scared of the dark and freak out when he's not here. So, I'll be having Leo in bed with me tomorrow to keep me safe!
1 comment:
Wow! He's so cute! Thats crazy its been a month already since he was born! Time Flies! I know how you feel with sleeping alone. Im way scared of the dark too! I get so freaked out by myself. Good luck!
Post a Comment