I must say that Top Gun is one of my favorite movies. Not only does it have the young and really hot Tom Cruise (before he got all insane with Scientology), but it also has Anthony Edwards (Revenge of the Nerds, he was Gilbert, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, he was a stoner bud, and ER as Dr. Mark Greene. All movies and shows that are totally awesome! Gotta love 80's movies). Anyways, Best Buy has all HD DVD's 30% off because everyone is going to Blue-ray HD. We have an HD DVD player through the X-Box (by the way, we also have Blue-ray because we have a PS3. Crazy I know, but so worth it). Yesterday, while picking up another set of head phones for the X-Box (I'm really into playing GRAW 2 right now. Our friend Adam has it too, so the three of us play online and Steve was getting tired of communicating stuff between me and Adam. Steve always wore the headphones, so we picked up me a pair. Which by the way, makes playing the game so much more fun. Anyways) We saw that Top Gun was on HD DVD and was really cheap, so we got it. Now for the whole reason I'm blogging about this. Zoe took the DVD. She held onto it all the home. It was so cute. She has never done this with any other movie or game we have gotten. I don't know if it was because the dreamy Tom Cruise on the front, or what, but it was really cute. I took a few pictures on my iPhone with her in the car seat holding the case. They aren't that good, but it's still really cute!Close up of Zoe and Top Gun. The sun was shinning on the case.
Now you can see the Top Gun case. But her hand was moving. Sorry for the blur that is Horton.
No comments:
Post a Comment