Today is the first day of Spring. Hurray!!! NOT! Yesterday was so beautiful. Well, it reminded me of a nice cloudy day back home. It was almost or at 60 degrees for most of the day. I even took the kids outside to play. They had so much fun. So much fun, in fact, they are still asleep. Last night it started to rain. It was so nice to fall asleep with the sound of a medium heavy rain. Wonderful! What wasn't so nice. Waking up to about 1/2 of inch of snow. YUCK! I want to see the trees in bloom. I want to see the flowers coming up and starting to bloom. I want to see green grass for heaven's sake. When will this winter end???
Thursday, March 20, 2008
First Day of Spring
Today is the first day of Spring. Hurray!!! NOT! Yesterday was so beautiful. Well, it reminded me of a nice cloudy day back home. It was almost or at 60 degrees for most of the day. I even took the kids outside to play. They had so much fun. So much fun, in fact, they are still asleep. Last night it started to rain. It was so nice to fall asleep with the sound of a medium heavy rain. Wonderful! What wasn't so nice. Waking up to about 1/2 of inch of snow. YUCK! I want to see the trees in bloom. I want to see the flowers coming up and starting to bloom. I want to see green grass for heaven's sake. When will this winter end???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never. It never ends in Logan, didn't you get the memo, haha. :)
Post a Comment