Hi! Long time no see. I am still getting used to trying to do everything. I fail at this. Oh well.
February was the same kind of February as it always is. Rough. But Leo turned 4 on the 26th. I can't believe he is 4 already 4. At the same time, I am already counting down the months before he can start school. Lol!
Ok, now for the weight loss. I have signed up to do a half-marathon. And I have one month to train for it. :/ It is an all women's half and it's local! It was started by some women in my stake (area congregation) and I'm excited. I have been running for three weeks now. I'm up to 3 miles. I'm hoping to hit 4 miles this weekend. But along with training, on my off days, I've been doing my workouts my friend sent me. Oh, and I have given up my beloved coca-cola.
What's even better, now that we live in a house, Steve can do his EA Active. He has done it for two weeks now, and has lost two pounds so far. We both have cut soda out (with the exception of a ginger ale every once in a while) and have been making better food choices. The best thing about being a Mormon, there is a built in diet plan! Thank you Word of Wisdom!
So, for my stats. I'm happy of the weight I have lost. I have made a goal to reach my pre-pregnancy weight before I do the half, which is April 21st. After that I want to set another goal to get into a healthy BMI by summer (let's say my wedding day, oooo, I would love to get to my wedding day weight by then!). After that, I would love to get as close to my high school weight before my ten year reunion (which is on my birthday), but that one will probably take a little bit longer.
I really just want my Mii to not be so fat anymore! And I want to be in the normal range. I just want to be healthy, fit and to be able to play with my kids without getting winded. I also want to lose my gut and get rid of the jiggles.
FYI, the stats for this week are of the three weeks worth of weight loss. I did not loss 6 pounds in a week. I wish, but I've been keeping to 2 pounds a week. Keeping it healthy!
Starting Weight: 176
This Weeks Weight: 170
Total Loss This Week: -6
Total Loss: 6
Pounds to Lose: 8
2 comments:
You're awesome! Good luck on the half.
That is awesome good for you! It takes so much to commit to losing. I need some of that commitment!
Post a Comment