Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Unpacking still

I'm still unpacking. Although we loved spending Thanksgiving with my parents and brother in Idaho, it meant 4 days of no unpacking. So here I am, almost two weeks after moving in, and there are still a sea of boxes pretty much everywhere.


The goal is to have everything unpacked and ready to go by Saturday. We are hoping to get our Christmas tree and decorations then.


I'm just about done too. Just books and random boxes left. I promise to post pictures soon.


And sorry I haven't done Mormon Monday for a few weeks. I've been so busy, I don't have time to really think about blogging. Soon, my friends, I'll be back and blogging away.


We are LOVING not having a downstairs neighbor! We just LOVE this house. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and good juju that helped get us this home. Thanks!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY!!! You are out of that tiny apartment. What a wonderful thing for you! Sorry I haven't been around. Crazy busy stress and chaos ensuing here. Sigh.