Thursday, October 13, 2011

Proud Mommy Moments - Getting Dressed





I really like this meme. I get to brag about my kids (or hang my head in shame) and connect with other people. LOVE it! Proud Mommy Moments is hosted by the super awesome Emmy @Emmy Mom and Kmama @The Daily Dribbles!

This week Zoe and Leo have been getting themselves dressed. Usually it's not too bad, but this week. They be all sorts of crazy and cute!

It's raining outside, but I can still wear shorts! 


 Zoe, ok , not so bad...but she added her rain boots too after this picture was taken.


 Yup, that is a church vest. Shorts, and those rain boots again. Silly boy!


 Ok, Zoe is just cute...she's really into skirts right now!


 Teage wanted his picture taken...I dressed him. Love that face!!


 This is what Zoe dressed herself as after she got home from school. Pink jean shorts, a tutu, pj top and two different hair stuff. That's my girl!

And since I'm a lazy cool mom, I let them go out like that. Why fight it? Right???



I'm also going to update you on Dexter.

He turned 4 months old on the 5th. Crazy how fast they grow up. I took him to the doctor yesterday, for his check up. He's doing just great! Growing like a weed. The stats:

17 lbs 3 oz - 85%
25 1/4 in - 57%
44cm head - 87%

Little American Pocket Diaper Cover Tester!!!!!

He is the biggest baby I've ever had at this age! really, I grow my kids on the small side. So, to have a chunky baby is so weird to me. You know what? He is two pounds shy of when Zoe was 1 years old. Told ya, I grow them small!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kmama said...

Your kids do pretty good for dressing themselves. Love the pictures to go with the post.

Dexter is such a cute, chubby baby. Buddy was 6 lbs. 10 oz. when he was born and Buster was 8 lbs. 11 oz. when he was born. They are still like that today. One small, one big.

Emmy said...

Holy cow I can't believe how big he is compared to Zoe! He is such a cute little chunk.
The vest and shorts is definitely my favorite. :)
Great perfect PMM- thanks for playing along.

Connie said...

They are so cute!!

Vivian said...

They all have the same smile. And they are so freaking CUTE! Thumbs up on their achieved milestones.

Amy said...

I LOVE Zoe's hair. And that tutu is adorable. Teage's grin is a killer! Seriously. I love it! And (is that Leo or Jake) those rainboots just make me laugh.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Very cute kiddos! My girls always change into the craziest outfits when they come home from school. But we also just go with it, unless we're going somewhere.

And, I love your little weed. :)

Rebecca said...

what a cute group of kids you have and i'm liking Zoe's style.

Anonymous said...

Love Zoe's giant pink headband!! She's got it going on!!! :o) It's always funny to see what they choose when you let them dress themselves. My daughter is 9 and she still prefers me to pick everything out for her. I'm taking it as a compliment. In 3+ years, I'll know nothing, I'm sure. :o)

Amber said...

Teage is so cute, haha I love that face!

Zoe is a little fashionista - I think she picked out some great outfits!!

tren said...

Your children are so cute! I love the Zoe's dimples. I am the same kind of mom, the kind that allows my kids to wear crazy things in public because it isn't worth a fight. Does it really matter? Nah. Maybe I'll dig up a couple of my favorite self-dressed photos of my kids and share them on my blog later tonight.

tren said...

Your children are so cute! I love Zoe's dimples. I'm the same kind of mom, the kind that allows my kids to wear crazy things in public sometimes because it isn't worth the struggle. Does it really matter? Nah. Maybe I'll dig up a couple of my favorite self-dressed photos of my kids and share them on my blog later tonight.