Thursday, October 6, 2011

Proud Mommy Moment


Today I'm linking up with EmmyMom and Kmama for Proud Mommy Moments.

Last night, Steve and Dexter were playing a game. It was so cute! So I thought I would take video of it!


Oh yeah, Dexter pooped his pants alright. And I caught it on film! It was prefect timing!!

Really, is there anything better then a well timed diaper filling fart that wouldn't warm a mama's heart? I think not! (At least he didn't do it at church, during a prayer in Relief Society, like his big brother Teage did.)


Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, it actually was cute. Every time I see cute baby videos it makes me wonder if my decision to stop at 2 is the right one.

Liz Mays said...

He was looking at daddy like he couldn't figure out why the heck he was cracking up! Then he just started playing the game again. Too funny!

Emmy said...

Lol! Now that is one for the books.
Thanks so much for linking up

Kmama said...

Soo funny!! Love that you caught it on camera.

Thanks for linking up!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

That's hilarious! And I love his expression, just like nothing happened. We've also had some church incidents.

Connie said...

HA! That's so funny!

Rebecca said...

LOL you were so lucky to catch it on tape!! If kids are anything like my furbabes, they're ridiculously hard to film!!

Lourie said...

LOL! That is great! And he's looking around like, "what?" hahaha.

Tonee said...

He's getting so big and cute (Dexter) :) I love those L O U D poops!

Myya said...

He is a doll, loud poops & all! :)