The diaper from down under has made it's way to the US! The itti bitti d'lish Snap In One (SIO) is a sized diaper, running in S, M, and L. It's super soft minkee is 100% waterproof, so no cover is needed!
We got a bunch of these (in all the cute boy colors) in a small. I wanted something for in between the XS and the OS diapers. This small diaper fits babies from about 8 to 16 pounds.
Dexter really didn't start wearing these diapers until he was closer to 9 pounds, and stopped wearing them when he was 14.5 pounds. They leaked, bad, when he was under and over those pounds.
Itti Bitti's are the number one selling diaper in Australia, and when I heard of them, I just had to get them. I kept picturing snuggling with a sleeping Dexter and having this super soft diaper on him to help with the snuggling.
That happened, but not for a long period of time. :(
I loved the SIO. I could put as many layers I needed. I usually just used the two layers they sent with it.
The best thing that I loved about this diaper was the color coded snaps. There are a lot of pieces that come with one diaper. But the colored snaps were so easy to figure out!
They were easy to wash, and dried so fast. And the minkee stayed soft, even with hanging outside to dry! And when the inserts would get stained with baby poo, I would just hang them on my rack outside to be sunned, and the stains would come right out!
For any size of the d'lish SIO diaper, they are $19.97. They do make an AIO d'lish, and they are $18.97. I have not tried them, so I don't know how they will work.
All in all, I liked these diapers. I was sad they didn't last very long. And they cost too much to keep buying the next size up. I much prefer using their itti bitti tutto's (look for that review coming soon!).
If you would like to try out these awesome diapers, go to my affiliate, Kelly's Closet and check them out!

1 comment:
I love the color snaps! I couldn't do cloth I don't think but it is a great idea and such a money saver!
Post a Comment