Saturday, September 17, 2011

Proud to be an Aggie

Have you seen or heard about this:



I know the building that this was taking from (9th floor of the business building up at Utah State University)

I know the spot that this crash took place. I drove by it a million times in the 4 years we lived there.

I know that Logan and Utah State are full of people that would do this any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

When I saw this earlier this week, I was so proud to say that I'm a True Aggie! That I was glad to have lived in a place where strangers would gather together to save a life trapped under a burning car.

Utah State and Logan are truly one of the best places to live and go to school at! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

There have been stories similar to this in the recent months. It really shows that there are still good and decent people in the world. Heartwarming, isn't it? I loved this story.