Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cloth Diaper Review: Fuzzi Bunz Prefect Size X-Small


Fuzzi Bunz Prefect Size X-Small is a newborn pocket diaper. Fits baby from 4-10 pounds. It's has snapping 3 snap waist. They come in a variety of colors in boy, girl and neutral. The rise is small enough to fit under to cord.


These were the first newborn diapers I bought when we switched to cloth and I was preparing for Dexter to come. I bought three. I wanted a pocket diaper because I was afraid of the All-In-Ones.


To be honest, I'm disappointed with these diapers. I had seen mixed reviews, and thought maybe these would work for us. I was wrong.


The fit was good. These did fit him from birth. But were a little high for us, and we waited until the cord came off before we used them full time.


The pocket was a pain in the butt to stuff. It was just too small for my hand. And I don't have the biggest hands ever. But I managed.


But my sadness was the leaks. It didn't matter if he had it on for a 5 minutes or a couple of hours, he would leak. And it was impossible to double stuff it. And because it is made to fit smaller babies, he just out grew this diaper so fast. I think that lead to a lot of the leaks as well.


The price is average for a small pocket diaper. It's $15.97 and goes down after you buy three or more.


I had high hopes for this diaper, but was disappointed how it just didn't seem to work for us. But maybe it'll work for you!


You can purchase this diaper at my affiliate Kelly's Closet.



No comments: