Hi!! I'm your swap partner!! Yay!! I can't wait to go shopping for you :) I've been checking out your blog and it looks like we like a lot of the same things. I just got done reading The girl who played with Fire! I cloth diaper part time since my husband isn't too into it so I would love to get any of your advice on that. Okay, I'm off to go shopping! :)
1 comment:
Hi!! I'm your swap partner!! Yay!! I can't wait to go shopping for you :) I've been checking out your blog and it looks like we like a lot of the same things. I just got done reading The girl who played with Fire! I cloth diaper part time since my husband isn't too into it so I would love to get any of your advice on that. Okay, I'm off to go shopping! :)
Post a Comment