
What has made you happy this week?
Why not make a list and link up with Mamarazzi!
- I'm HAPPY that summer is finally here. Even if it has been in the 60's mostly this week, it's been nice to have a few 70 and 80 degree weather!
- I'm HAPPY that the sun has been shining all week long! I have LOVED hanging my diapers outside on my new clothes rack my MIL got me for doing cloth diapers! Yay! Thank you!
- I'm HAPPY that because of my loyalty to Little American, I've gotten to test out a newborn diaper (I'll be posting a review soon!) and will be getting another one with the improvements next week!
- I'm HAPPY that I got to see the hand of God in our lives this week. He truly knows what will make us happy, and has lead us to that. I'm excited for the next half of this year! Good things are a comin'!
- I'm HAPPY that the 4th is next week! I hope that things will work out and we will get to visit family, but if not, I'll be fine just doing something fun at home.
- I'm HAPPY that we got to spend 2 and half weeks together as a family after the birth of Dexter. I'm sad to see Steve go back to work, but it's been a wonderful 2.5 weeks!
- I'm HAPPY that my home is finally clean! All but the kids room and our room and all the laundry that needs to get done, the main living areas are clean! And that makes me a much happier Mommy!
- I'm HAPPY that the kids still LOVE their new baby brother! All of them now ask to hold him and will lay on the hugs and kisses! Warms my heart!
So what makes you happy? Mamarazzi would like to know! And me too!!
2 comments:
I loved your happy list. I hope to be happy for my clean home later today.
How nice that Steve got to stay home for so long. My husband is usually back to work the next day! I really think men should have a required month off, but this was a happy post, so I am happy to my husband did make it to all of my births. :)
What a nice happy list! Love the picture of the four kiddos at the bottom!
Post a Comment