Soooo, went to my midwife this morning.
My blood pressure is up and I'm a "loose 1".
Boo!!!
I go back on Friday for a BP check.
I do have a history of preeclampsia (that was with Jake), so we are going to do a check to make sure everything is ok.
I'm hoping it's just stress and not anything else.
I thought it would be fun to have some fun and makes some "bets" on when this kiddo is gonna come.
I thought I'd give you a little "history" lesson on when my kids actually show up.
Jake
Due: December 1st
Came: November 24th
1 week early
Zoe
Due: July 29th
Came: July 23rd
6 days early
Leo
Due: March 3rd
Came: February 26th
6 days early
(It was a leap year!)
Teage
Due: July 25th
Came: July 20th
5 days early
There is your history lesson for the day!
I'm sure you couldn't live without that information!!
So Steve is thinking tomorrow, June 2nd.
Jake says June 4th.
And I'm feeling like never. LOL!
My due date is the 7th.
Leave a comment with your guess and I'll keep track of it all.
I'll send the winner some candy or something.
Add the times too, so we can have 1 winner.
Thanks for playing along!
I'll keep you posted!


9 comments:
My guess is for June 5th at 10:24 pm. Good luck!!!!
I'll say June 3rd! Here's to hoping you don't go PAST your due date! eeks! And hope your BP is okay. I hate that BP thing. I had the pregnancy induced high blood pressure after the baby and had to be on meds for about 4 weeks!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE babies by the way! And you gave birth to all of them. Wow, I say, just WOW!!!
I love games! I'm going to guess June 5th at 4:32 (pm) cause then it would be 6/5 4:32 which is just cool.
Good luck and I hope it's soon!
Friday, June 3rd at 3:45 pm. (I know it feels like never, but I just had a friend give birth at 24 weeks...count your blessings!)
awww man! you psyched me out! your first pic is the thumbnail that shows me you have a new post. i thought that baby dexter had came!! all your babies were so cute!! the countdown is on!
SO close!!!!!!!! I hate the last few days! Hope you're delivered from your misery soon. :)
Well, since you haven't posted for a few days, I am going to guess that he is already here. Am I right? If yes, congrats. If no, I am so so sorry! Good luck with the last few days.
My 7-year-old was born on February 26th (also a leap year) She was also due March 3rd! :)
I'm a little late in my guessing, but I'm going for the llth, just because it's my favorite number, but I hope this one comes sooner, for your sake. :)
Post a Comment