Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Happy List

Photobucket


Sorry this is late
But is it really too late to share some happy?
Just remember to link up with Mamarazzi!

  • I'm HAPPY that we got to spend some time with my sister-in-law and her family and my mother-in-law. Kayla hosted a small Easter Dinner yesterday. So we went up Friday, hung out with them Saturday day at her son's baseball games with Grandma, while her hubby made us dinner. It was SOOOOOOOO good!
  • I'm HAPPY for all the sun we've had this week!
  • I'm HAPPY that I got a little pink yesterday at the baseball game. I have to burn in order to tan. Darn Irish blood in me!
  • I'm HAPPY that Steve isn't going to California for the next two weeks. We get our daddy for two weeks, before he leaves us for a week.
  • I'm HAPPY that I'm on the home stretch of this pregnancy. Hopefully only 5 weeks to go!
  • I'm HAPPY for Cheetos Twists! They are soooooo yuumy!
  • I'm HAPPY that while at my SIL's house we got to sleep on the most comfy bed EVER! I think I might cheat on my bed more often. This bed was heaven!
  • I'm HAPPY that the kids slept in today (ok, we are skipping church on a day that we shouldn't) but we didn't get home to almost midnight and then the kids had a hard time going back to sleep. So, they slept in and it was great!
  • I'm HAPPY that my kids are awesome and I love that they, just for no reason, come up to me and say I love you, or just snuggle with me!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sun? I am so very very jealous. I want some. We are supposed to have snow tonight. Sigh.
You cheated on your bed? Hahaha! I love that! And we missed church yesterday too. I had a VERY bad night "discussing" things with my hubby until very late, and so I fell asleep right before church started.

K Lind said...

Cheeto Twists are awesome ... as is children sleeping in! We sure have to cherish those moments when we can! :-)