
Really, Mamarazzi comes up with the best linky parties!
I love doing the Happy List!
So here is mine:
- I'm HAPPY that even though Steve traveled yesterday, it was just for that day. And we still got to go out for dinner!
- I'm HAPPY that said dinner was at Mio Sushi! I LOVE sushi and have been craving it for a while now! Totally hit the spot!
- I'm HAPPY that the kids liked their dinner last night. Jake just ate a bowl of rice with soy sauce, but the other three split a Bento box and ate most of it! Plus all three tried some sort of sushi! Teage didn't like the sewed. But that's sort of hard to chew.
- I'm HAPPY that Steve is only gone most of the week next week. And that he got picked up for a local job in his two weeks of nothing just before the scheduler asked him if he could travel to CA for those two weeks. "Did you get my email I just sent you?" Silence...."I'll get that on your schedule now."
- I'm HAPPY that we are going to my sister-in-law's for Easter this next weekend. We are doing Easter dinner on Saturday, and will be home for Easter. But we get to see our family! It's been awhile!
- I'm HAPPY that I keep getting new followers and having GREAT email conversations with a few of you! Really, you make my days so much better and I look forward to your emails! It is the ONLY adult interaction I get most days, so you're saving me from losing my mind!
- I'm HAPPY that a dear friend of ours had her baby yesterday! I was sad when she blogged that she was going to be induced on Sunday. But she was at a 4 that day. I kept hoping she would just go naturally, and she did! She pushed out a HUGE baby, 9 lbs 11 oz and 21.5 inches. I can't wait to see pictures of little Jennsen! (LOVE the name! It's from our favorite books, The Sword of Truth Series!) Love you Tonee! And you too Brennan!
- I'm HAPPY that I'm getting closer to my due date. But that means I got to start sewing here soon. I'm such a procrastinator.
- I'm HAPPY that even though it's been raining all week, and we haven't done a thing, the kids have been, for the most part, good. But you better believe that next week, we will be outside a lot! Gotta soak up all the sun we can before the rains come back. Please don't come back rain. I need some sun!
****EDIT TO ADD****
I just got a shipping notice for some diapers I ordered a month ago!
I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY RAGABABES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that did need to be shouted!
That's my HAPPY list for this week!
What makes you happy?
Please share!
6 comments:
I need to get on to my happy list! They are so uplifting at times! Thank you for sharing!!
It's crazy that Easter is next weekend! It seems like just yesterday I was complaining about Christmas decorations being out too early, haha
Sounds like your kids are more adventurous with food than I am, no sushi for me thanks!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
sounds like you had a great week! congrats on the new little one on his/her way :) thanks for the comment on my happy list... following you now :)
The size of that baby hurts me. Really. LOL
I've never tried sushi. How weird is that, exactly??
First off, sorry it has taken me so long to come by and really visit. I mean, you visited me a week ago! But it was just bad timing. I was giving up the computer for a week. It was very nice. And now I am here, and so excited to get to know you, and be such good friends. You know, the kind that only blogging can create. :)
What on earth does your husband do to be gone all the time?
I have never had sushi. Truth be told, I am a little afraid of it. I once had vegan sushi, and the seaweed really turned me off of it.
Bento boxes are such a fun idea. I need to try one, one day.
I am glad you are playing in the sun. We have been having snow. In April! Who gets snow in April besides upper Canada and Antarctica? So here is to hoping spring decides to arrive soon!
Congrats to your friend. I am impressed, that is a HUGE baby!
I love that you do cloth diapering. I have always wanted to, but it seems like so much work! You are my hero.
Ah, another reference to me, I feel so special! :) :) I am glad I went naturally too (well, without being induced, I still got an epidural. I wanted to ask, do you do epidurals or natural?)! It was a great labor and birth. Now, I want to relive it all over again, really!
Post a Comment