
Did you know that Mamarazzi hosts a weekly Happy List link up?
She does! And it's a great way to make a not so good week seem better!
So here's my happy list!
- I'm HAPPY that I got to spend a week relaxing and being taken care of by my wonderful husband!
- I'm HAPPY that we are mostly all better! Just a few runny noses, but we're all good!
- I'm HAPPY that this weekend is General Conference.
- I'm HAPPY that I was able to do Mamarazzi's favorite things swap and got that sent out to my awesome swap partner, Becky!
- I'm HAPPY we finally hit 60* and have had wonderful sunny weather! We actually went outside to play two days in a row!! It was great!
- I'm HAPPY that I was able to be apart of Mamarazzi's Foxy 40th Birthday Surprise and make her a wonderful PINK purse! I'll post pictures as soon as she does. Don't want to take away her thunder!
- I'm HAPPY that we get to go back into our routine and have Daddy come home every night!
- I'm HAPPY that we finally got Steve's results back for the last test on the CPA. I'm NOT happy that he failed by 1%, but it is what it is and we are working to getting this test taken again before his other tests expire.
- I'm HAPPY that I pre-ordered Tangled and that ALL the kids love it! We didn't see it in theaters (um yeah, four kids, two adults popcorn and pop...you do the math YIKES!), but watching it at home while eating Subway was way better!
- I'm HAPPY that Steve and I got to go on a date last night! We saw Sucker Punch. Good, but not a feel good movie. But an evening without the kids (well, most of them!) is always fun and it's great to just be the two of us...even if we do have to drive the van around. :D
- I'm HAPPY that we got Steve's MacBook Pro fixed for free after two years of thinking it was something else! It's been great to see the lost treasures on his computer!
- I'm HAPPY that I'm down another week. This kiddo has really grown this week and my once small belly is now huge! LOL! It's all good! I love my big belly and the wiggly little dude inside!
- I'm HAPPY I get to be the mom to Jake, Zoe, Leo and Teage! They are the best kids in the world!!
So, what makes you happy?
8 comments:
I love these happy lists! Glad you are feeling better... sounds like you have a lot to be happy for!
DATE NIGHT! YAAAAY!
I can not WAIT for Mamarazzi to post some pics!! I'm dying because I'm so completely impatient!
Glad you're so happy this week! YAY for Date Night! I'm excited to see the pics from Mamarazzi's suprise that was so cool of all of you to do!
It snowed for us today!!!!!!! crazy Utah weather! Yayyy for dates with the hubby!!!!
I'm SOOOOOO freaking excited to see her post about what she got. You made her a purse???? I want one! MAKE ME ONE!!! Okay, whatever, I'm rude, I know. I'm starting to sound like my kids. MAKE ME ONE NOW! pleeeeease? LOL!!!!
Date night!!!! I want a date night!
Wiggly dudes....I loved my wiggly dudes too. :)
Oh, and the weather Friday??? GORGEOUS! We went to the park twice!
So many things to be happy about this weekend!
I can't wait to watch Tangled, I may Redbox it this week, maybe for an after TOPS treat.
What a great list! How lucky you got some warm weather!
Sounds like a great happy list! LOVE Tangled, we bought it too. We have a money jar that hubby puts all his change & tips in so that we can pay for the girls dance. I always feel a little guilty that we use it all (plus have to add some) for their dance classes so we usually let them pick something out, this time it was Tangled. Anyrambleson...
LOVE the sunshine we have had lately, I could REALLY go without the rain mixed in to ruin a beautiful day though.
I SOOOO can't wait for Mamarazzi's post about her package from us all. SOOO EXCITING! Oh & ummm you made her a purse... I am ubbber jealous right now LOL.
Post a Comment