
They say it's good for the soul
but
I think it gets me into trouble most some times.
I CONFESS
I'm just a little sad that this is my 500 post.
I wanted to do something special.
But I can't think of anything.
So, confession it is.
I CONFESS
That even though Steve is coming home tonight,
I hate the fact he's in Oakland for the day.
I didn't wake up to say good-bye.
But I did give him a proper send off last night.
I CONFESS
That even with that proper send off,
we were in bed by 9:45
And I was asleep within minutes.
I CONFESS
That I'm caught up on laundry.
BUT
It's in piles around the house
either folded
or waiting to be folded
I CONFESS
I have a HUGE pile of dishes to do as well.
I CONFESS
This baby doesn't like me to sip up straight or to stand.
And I'm using that to get out of my domestic duties.
I CONFESS
That I giggled when I wrote duties.
LOL!
Yeah, I'm mature like that.
And again when I wrote it just now.
I CONFESS
That my kids have spent most of this week in just underwear and diapers.
No clothes, just running around half naked all day.
I CONFESS
I'm getting too old to have kids.
I don't remember being this uncomfortable this early with the other kids.
Maybe I just can't remember.
I CONFESS
I really love the new bloggy friends I'm making!
You gals are the best!
Thanks for caring and commenting and just sending me random emails!
That has really made my week!
I CONFESS
That this is probably getting too long.
I should stop now.
Someone, please make me stop.
LOL!
Thanks for making it to the end!
Now, it's your turn!
Make sure to link up with Mamarazzi!!
9 comments:
DOODIES!!! hahahaha
Grats on 500 entires! Maybe you should bake yourself a cake or pie? Or maybe go buy some really decedant cheesecake?
:)
this is a GREAT way to celebrate your 500 post!!
but i miiiight be a little biased!
I let my son wear pull ups without pants all the time..sometimes i feel bad...like why is this child never dressed, then I remember it's easier to change him and teach him to use the potty when he doesn't have pants and then I don't care!
Happy Friday
All I can think about while I was reading this was your painful waxing experience.
I'm behind on laundry too. I HATE LAUNDRY. Why can't it put itself up? Then I would love to do it.
I think this is a great 500th post. Congratulations on your milestone!
I am visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.
~Ricki Jill
500 congratulations to you!!
I remember thinking I was too old when I was pregnant last, I am glad I stuck to that, I really like my sleep these days!!
Thanks for sharing
I laugh when I see duties too. There's a twelve year old in all of us. ;)
aaaaah, if only as adults we could get away with running around in our underwear all day for a week straight without someone calling Child Family Services on us, right!
yay for 500 posts!
Speaking of "duties" that send off you were talking about is what me and my mom refer to as my "wifely duties" :) I also find it hilarious!
Post a Comment