
Mamarazzi is really, the coolest bloggy person out there.
I love that she hosts this weekly Happy List!
It really makes me take a moment and think about this past week and things that I can be happy for.
So, thanks Mamarazzi for doing this!
You rock!
Ok, on to my happy list!
- I'm HAPPY that we live so close to good doctors. Even though it's not fun, we were able to go see a doctor and get our kids on meds that will help them feel better!
- I'm HAPPY that my kids are getting better! All but T-Teage. His poor eyes. He's the only one not given antibiotics, so he's having to fight this pink eye all on his own. But he is doing great! Best sick baby ever!
- I'm HAPPY that Steve is now on vacation! We soooo need our Daddy time now!
- I'm HAPPY that we are having this baby. I'm just about 30 weeks. Only 10 (hopefully 9) more weeks to go! Dex is a super active and I LOVE it!
- I'm HAPPY that Steve loves this baby already. He reminds me about every other day how excited he is for Dexter to come here and have a new little baby in the house. I've been truly blessed with an amazing husband ever!
- I'm HAPPY that my stash is now complete! Just waiting for a few more diapers to show up, but it's done. I don't need any more diapers! At least, I hope I got enough for Dexter. Those NB diapers are soooo small and cute. I can not WAIT to put his cute, little, tiny, butt in those diapers!
- I'm HAPPY that my mother is doing well. She is having a hard time with reactions with her meds, but other than that, she is recovering. It's not easy, but she's doing it!
- I'm HAPPY that I got to participate in something really cool for someone I really admire! Can't go into detail now, but will once everything is said and done.
- I'm HAPPY that I've gotten more followers! I hate asking for followers and pushing it. It's just not me. So anyone that just starts following me, it means a lot to me because I know you truly want to "hear" what I have to say and not just win something or help me win something. So thank you! Really, you, my readers, make me happy!
- I'm HAPPY that we were able to get some fun things for us with our tax return. Fun video games, a few movies, and some stuff for the kids. Plus, Steve was able to get his MacBook Pro fixed...for free! We thought it was going to cost at least $300, but it was the graphics card (the one that was recalled almost two years ago) and it was almost $1,000 to fix. But since it was a recall, we didn't pay a dime! That meant, he could upgrade his phone to the iPhone 4 and now, when he is away, we can FaceTime whenever! That makes me HAPPY! Plus the free repair!
I think that's probably enough for now. I could go on. Really, there are so many things that make me HAPPY and I could go on and on, but don't want to have a huge long post! I'll save some for later!!
Thanks for reading and you should make your Happy List too! Just remember to link up with Mamarazzi!
8 comments:
You have a great list!
Daddy time is always so important! Congrats on a new baby on the way!
brand new babies are THE best, sadly my youngest is already 8, good thing he still likes cuddles!!
Tax returns are always good!!
Thanks for sharing
What a great happy list indeed! :)
Great post Sara! Yippiee for a finished stash!
Sounds like your one happy woman! Love the happy list idea!
You're on the homestretch now! The last trimester is the fastest, right? Well, it was for me since Emma came at week 34. Get your bag packed girly!
Your happy list makes me happy too!
I love the happy list idea too! That's exciting you're so close to having a new little guy.
Before my husband and I were even married we were going to name our first son Dexter. I still love that name, but it just didn't happen. We do have a Daxton though.
What a great happy list! I smiled just reading it.
Except the part about the tax return. That just made me jealous and grumpy.
Post a Comment