I can't believe that my little Leo is 3 already.
Where did the time go?
I feel like it was just yesterday he was coming home from the hospital...
And now he's a three year old little man that loves him some superheroes!
The cake was made by a good friend in our ward. She makes the most amazing cakes!
Thank you so much Lisa!
Needless to say, Leo loved his cake!
And Zoe might have helped with the eating of the eyes.
(Should I be worried?)
We added the three, sang happy birthday, opened some presents and dug in!
Yes, we are poor and have to save money, so every child gets on gift under a small amount of money.
It's a good think Leo likes Spiderman!
See, he's enjoying his toy!
After the cake, they all got to take a bath together!
It was nice to have Steve home for Leo's birthday. We didn't think about busy season when we had him. But I'm glad we get to have a little happy in our February!
Leo is so amazing! He is still my cuddly little guy.
He is such a sweetie and really tries to make mommy feel better.
Today, he was a fixture in my lap and would just grab my face with his hand, pull it closer to his cheek and pat my cheek. Very sweet!
He is talking real well now. My boys tend to develop their fine motor skills first, then language. So, it's been great to hear this little do of little words, start talking all the time!
He has loved switching to cloth diapers! He loves to pick out what color (his favs are the black ones) and we play a game at every diaper change of repeating, "no poopy" in different voices.
Leo is such a great help for mommy, and loves his brothers and sister very much.
I am grateful that I get to be his mommy! I'm one lucky gal to have such a sweet spirit in my life!
Happy Birthday Leo!
5 comments:
sooooooooooo cute...from day one til now, just adorable.
Awwwww! That first picture I love how scrunched up his face is. :)
He's so cute!
I love the cake! My son is 3.5 and has loved Spidey for a while now. Must be that age!
I think the cake is lovely! I think ONE TOY is perfect (poor or not). Kids have enough toys anyway right!?!?! Well, unless you are a kid that has a minimalist mother named Tonee, then you have fewer toys than the average kid! he he he. No really, sometimes I feel bad that my kid has so few toys, but then I think of the kid in Africa that is happy with one toy doll or something like that, and I remember that my kid is not deprived. It's hard not to buy him toys just to see the look on his face, but the magic of a new toy wears off so quick anyway and I really don't want bins and bins of toys scattered all over anyway. :)
What a sweet sweet boy. LOVE that cake, how super awesome! I think it is completely justified to spend a certain amount on presents for kids. They just don't need to have big expensive massive #'s of toys!
Post a Comment