
Can we say cheesy? Yes!
But I still LOVE this movie.
I don't own it *sniff* but I record it on our DVR every year.
But this year, I can't. And I'm so sad.
Steve hates this movie. Makes fun of me and lets me know that it CAN NOT be on when he is home.
I've tried to talk him into getting it for me, then I can watch it whenever (yes, I would probably watch it once a month and twice on Christmas, in between my A Christmas Story marathon) he's not home.
Somehow, he doesn't believe me and still won't get it for me. I even agreed to watch a scary movie with him if he did get it for me (only after he gets back from Oakland and when I agreed to that, I had nightmares about a certain circle type film that was filmed in Bellingham and based in Washington *shudder* that night).
I am a wimp when it comes to Halloween. I hate HATE being scared! So the cheesier the movie, the better! (And yes, I have watched 1-3 of the Halloweentown movies. Yes, you can make fun of me for it!)
But I still LOVE this movie.
I don't own it *sniff* but I record it on our DVR every year.
But this year, I can't. And I'm so sad.
Steve hates this movie. Makes fun of me and lets me know that it CAN NOT be on when he is home.
I've tried to talk him into getting it for me, then I can watch it whenever (yes, I would probably watch it once a month and twice on Christmas, in between my A Christmas Story marathon) he's not home.
Somehow, he doesn't believe me and still won't get it for me. I even agreed to watch a scary movie with him if he did get it for me (only after he gets back from Oakland and when I agreed to that, I had nightmares about a certain circle type film that was filmed in Bellingham and based in Washington *shudder* that night).
I am a wimp when it comes to Halloween. I hate HATE being scared! So the cheesier the movie, the better! (And yes, I have watched 1-3 of the Halloweentown movies. Yes, you can make fun of me for it!)
2 comments:
I like that movie too. You have 2 TV's so watch it on the other TV while Steve is playing his games.
Mom
Obviously he doesn't know a good movie when he sees one because it's pretty much the most awesome Halloween movie ever!
Post a Comment