Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Happy List

*Note: Over at Dandelion Wishes, Mamarazzi does a Happy List ever week, and invites her readers to do it to. So, I'm gonna give it a try!

It's been so hot this week. I'm so happy that our complex has a pool!

And that I was brave and thought to try and take the kids (yup all 4) down to the pool by myself! After we finally got all the right floaties for the right kid, it worked out great!

I do anything this 4 kids!!! I rock!!

I'm happy that we have a billion and one ice packs that were meant for a bottle carrier that we kept getting every time I had a kid! Those are now just ice packs that we use to help cool us down throughout the day!

We have even wrapped one in a hand towel and given it to Zo to cuddle with at night.

It's really cute to see her laying in the fetal position cuddling to a wrapped up ice pack!

I'm so happy that we are a little bit red necked and jerry rigged our HUGE AC unit up to run in the living room slider + our two fans to keep at least the living room cool.

I love me some Harry Potter!

We got LEGO Harry Potter a few weeks ago (when it came out. I had been saving up for it! And it was on sale!!!!). I've played through once already, but there is a glitch and I can't get EVERYTHING (I have gamer OCD and have to get everything that I can get) so I have to play through again.

Which makes me want to watch the movies. So we have been. Just watched the Goblet of Fire last night with Steve.

Watching the movies makes me want to read the books again. Which is ok, because I own all three versions of the books. (That would be the American, UK Children and UK Adult).

Like I said, I LOVE Harry!

What makes me really happy is seeing my kids in cute matching outfits! I only do it for the 4th of July! And they may have been wearing these super cute outfits a lot. Don't worry, I wash them at night!

That's about it for this week. Just waiting for the baby to wake up, then were on our way to the beach! I love that we live so close to the Ocean! I don't ever want to live in a desert that can't get it's seasons right! (Sorry, Utahans, it just ain't for me!)


1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

awesome list!! thanks for linking up, come grab my Happy List button to add to your post!