My baby boy is one. When did that happen? I can't believe that this little guy went from this
Teage is one year old today! And it's been an amazing year! He has been my saving grace this year when all has gone wrong and Steve has been gone. We just cuddle up, nurse, and this sweet spirit of peace comes. I love this little guy so much!
Teage is now walking. He's been cursing the couch and walls for a while now, but in the last few weeks, he's been letting go of the couch or wall, and has really been out on his own! He very much wants to run. He walks really fast!
Teage is still nursing! And I love it!!! (If you don't know, I have dried up really early with the other three. I wanted to make it to at least a year, but it just never seemed to work out.) He pretty much prefers momma's milk over all other food. But that doesn't mean he won't eat. He loves to eat. He'll eat just about anything you put in front of him. But no matter how much he as eaten, he'll always wants some momma's milk!
Teage can say Mama and Dada now! He says mama all the time! And he knows the sign for milk. He waves goodbye and makes kissy noises all the time. And he claps too. It's really cute. I've been playing a lot of Lego Harry Potter (it keeps glitching and because of my game OCD, I have to play on a different save file so I can get 100%) and there are students that clap as Harry walks by. Whenever Teage sees that, he starts clapping too. It's really cute!
Teage loves to cuddle! That's the best part of Teage. He cuddles so well! He really knows how to melt a mama's heart!
Happy Birthday Teage!!
We all love you and are so glad that you are in our family!!
3 comments:
Happy First Birthday Teage! We love you and hope you have a great day.
Grammy & Boppie
Happy Birthday Teage! He's a cutie!
So cute! He did grow so fast! Happy Birthday little dude!
Post a Comment