Is getting so big!
How did she go from this:

To this?
In 3.5 years?
And what makes her such a big girl?
1. She is potty training! And she's doing so well! Although tips would be great. Girls are so different from boys!
2. She just made her first PB&J sandwich all by herself! (with just a little help from mommy on getting jelly out and cutting)
Ok, that's all I got, but she's getting so big and doing all kinds of awesome stuff! I love my Zoe!!
2 comments:
You were so easy to potty train. You wanted panties with lace on them and you stuck to that goal and potty trained quickly. Good luck. Ask her if she wants something like that and see if it helps. Does Jake ask if she has to go potty when he goes?
Good girl........
Mom
She was such a CUTE baby!!!! And good luck potty training! Treats, prizes, and constant nagging---that's about all I've got for ya, haha!
Post a Comment