I got my package from Michele on Tuesday. Actually, it came Monday, but it was a wet and rainy Monday and I just didn't feel like walking less than 50 yards to the mail box. Oh well.
Look at all that loot! There was two chocolates (Hershey's Dark Chocolate and a BIG York Peppermint Patty) but I ate them fast. Don't worry, I shared a little bit with the kiddos.
Michele sent me a list of why she sent me what she did. How sweet. I'm excited to use my new apron (I love aprons!) and the mini dessert cookbook she sent. Zoe's excited to have some butterfly muffins!
Thanks Michele! You can see what I sent her here.
And a big thank you to Mamarazzi! You really do do the best swaps!

3 comments:
cool stuff. LOVE the apron...adorable!
loooove that apron!!! jackpot!!
Oooo, yea! You scored! Did you know Michele was an RA with me up at USU? :) I love her!
Post a Comment