It's amazing how this...
goes to this...
in just 2 short years! (ps, love the fake steak he was eating at the Seattle's Children's Museum last week!)
That's right, today Leo turns 2.
I tell Leo that he is my favorite Leo all the time (don't worry, I tell Jake, Zoe and Teage they are my favorite Jake, Zoe and Teage too). Leo is the best ever!
He's a great big brother! And a good little brother too!
(Picture taken at the new Hard Rock Cafe in Seattle)
Leo is just wonderful! He's a great helper. He listens so well. Better than Jake, and Jake is 5! Leo is the best cuddlier in the world! Ever morning he wants to snuggle with me (or Steve if Steve is home) and wake up while watching tv. He likes to help Mommy and Daddy. Leo is a lion and loves to ROAR all the time.
This little guy loves to eat. He eats just about anything we put in front of him. And because of that, he's my first "normal" sized child and has really shot up in the last few weeks. I can't wait to see his growth after we go to the doctors sometime next week.
Leo is a talker. He get's going really good. Here are some of his favorite words and phrases:
"hi"
"byeee"
"love you"
"tank you" (thank you)
"daddy"
"mommy" (he just started saying all the time now!)
"mama" (he says that when I try to get Teage to say mama)
"bath"
"puppy"
"bubbles"
"ball"
"down"
"up"
"jay" (for jake"
"t-teage"
"nigh nigh" (night night)
Whenever he leaves a room, I say "bye bye", and he waves and says "byeee", then I say "love you" and then he says "love you". And that makes me smile! I love that he can say "love you"!
Leo is such a blessing. I am so happy that I can call him my son. He is just the most wonderful little boy ever and I can't wait to see what kind of a man this little man grows up to be!
Happy Birthday Leo! I love you!
5 comments:
Wow, what a good little Leo you have. Such a sweet post Sara!
What a cutie! :)
He's our favorite Leo too. He said Hi Grammy to me when we spoke yesterday. He does love to sit on my lap when we are there and gives good loving too. We love you Leo.
Grammy
I just still can't get over how identical he looks to your other kids! they are all so cute with their big brown eyes! Happy Birthday Leo!
awww and to think we already have dibs on him for Aybri. He's adorable :)
Post a Comment