Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

To Me!!

I'm 26 today. A little scary, crossing that midway point.

Sad that my way awesome concert was canceled. Steven Tyler was injured a week ago, so Aerosmith has now canceled the rest of their tour. *sniff*

So, now I have no clue what will happen for my birthday.

But happy birthday to me, ME, ME!!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!

Damaris said...

Sorry about the concert, but I hope you still have a FABULOUS birthday!

Unknown said...

Bummer about the concert! But happy birthday still!

Bridget said...

Happy birthday even though you can't go to the concert! I hope that you still have a good day...

Laura said...

Too bad you moved or we'd bring dinner...A really really good dinner too and perhaps a cake as well. Hope you have a great birthday anyways :)

Kameron said...

Happy Birthday!! I saw Aerosmith live a long time ago and it was one of the best concerts I have been to. Sorry the show was cancelled. Hopefully they will tour again soon!

The Crookston Fam said...

Oh no! Sorry about the concert, that would've been so awesome! I hope your day is great anyway!

Tera said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sara!

Rachel said...

Hope your day was awesome! :)