Monday, May 11, 2009

Very Random Blog

On Friday, I got my hair trimmed. I no longer have a mullet going on!! And I look and feel human again!! And why is it, that whenever you get your hair styled at the salon it looks great, but when you try to do it yourself, it doesn't look as good? I hate that!

So here is a self portrait of me and my new hair cut. Ahh, pregnancy, it gives me a double chin. Can't wait to have this baby so I can go on a diet and loss this baby's weight, and Jake's and Zoe's. YIKES!

Zoe let me do her hair today!!! Woohoo!!! I asked her if she wanted to have straight, pretty hair, just like Mommy's and she said yes!! We held hands to the bathroom. Zo stood on the toilet seat, brushing her teeth, while I used the straightener to straighten her hair. Then she picked out two clippies (of course from Rachel's Bowlicious Bowtique) to keep her hair out of her eyes. She's really stylin' today!!
See, isn't she cute? Zoe really likes wearing these sunglasses we got a long time ago from McDonald's when there were doing Pirates of the Caribbean Happy Meals. She wears them all the time now!

Last night for dinner, we had New York Strip Steak, baked potato, corn and Creme Brulee!! When Steve makes creme brulee, it makes a batch of 4. So, there was two left over. He's kind enough to let me have three! So, for a late breakfast dessert, or dessert before breakfast this is what I had:
Isn't your mouth watering now? I love creme brulee and love the fact that I have a husband that can make it for me!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww, you're so sweet!! :) Your hair looks ROCKIN'!!!! and I can't believe how long Zoe's hair is!!!`