Friday, April 17, 2009
Poor Little Leo
We have a busy day ahead of us. We are going to meet my parents in Burly this afternoon to spend the weekend with them. My dad has a bowling tournament there, so he is paying for us to come up there and stay in a nice hotel and be taken out to eat ever night! Woohoo! But first, we have to get packed this morning. See how well I'm doing it so far? I'm blogging and facebooking. Yeah, that's motivation right there. Plus, Steve is golfing as we speak (tax season over = golfing accountants). His good friend, Adam, is taking him golfing (another free thing we get to do this weekend) to celebrate the end of tax season. I just wish I could go with them. I love to golf, but can't because of the bun in the oven. So, why then, poor little Leo? Well, he's teething right now. He's pushing through a molar and one of his front teeth (I don't know the name of it) and he's having a really hard time of it. And he may or may not have some sort of cold or not. When he has a really hard teething time (he usually doesn't, just a small fever one day and that's it) he gets all raspy and just sounds and looks terrible. So last night, he couldn't sleep. Laying down just made it so hard for him to breathe, he threw up. So, my wonderful, kind, sweet, amazing husband, stayed up with him last night so I could sleep. In total, Steve thinks Leo got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night. And not all in a row. When I woke up this morning, my two cute boys were sound asleep on the couch. We moved Leo to his room, and he is now fast asleep. But he looks better and sounds better too. So hopefully, last night was the worst of it. Or, it's going to be a very LONG night in a small hotel room tonight. At least Jake will probably stay with Grammy and Boppie. It's his favorite thing to do. Sleep over at the hotel when my parents visit. Well, I should probably get a move on. It takes Steve and I 4 hours to play 18 holes, and I'm down and hour already. Only three more hours to get everyone packed, showered, dressed, house picked up, dishes done, and car packed. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment