Front of the bag
Inside of bag. It has a pocket for wipes (on left side), pocket for two bottles/sippie cups (on right side) and a cell phone pocket in the middle.
Side of bag. It has a pocket for a bottle/sippie cup. The pocket has elastic on top to keep said cup/bottle from falling out.
I think I did a pretty good job. And Steve things so to. It's just so awesome to make something out of nothing! Until my next sewing project, a splat mat for a high chair or kids sitting at table. No clue when I'll get to it though. Wish me luck!!
7 comments:
This is soooo cute! I wanna make one now. :) Good job!
Great job. What kind of material is it made of. I am proud of you. You got the sewing bug now. I love you. Mom
That's adorable! When are you going to start selling this stuff??
I think it is awesome and I can't wait to see it in use at church! You will have to give me the details on how you made it so that someday I can make one when I need it!
I love that Sara! It has been so fun to see pictures of the things you're making! It inspires me!
Very, Very nice! Now did you know you had this talent . . or is it just a new found talent??? Wow, girl....12 hours?!?!? And that's EXACTLY why I don't have the patience for sewing! Way to go!
Cute! I love it.
Post a Comment