As for how this pregnancy is going. Great! No complaints (besides the peeing all the time) yet! Only, I had a check up today, and I gained 9 pounds in 3 weeks. Wait, what? I don't eat a lot of junk food. We can't afford it. We've been doing really well at sticking to our meal plan and eating healthy. Although, I've seem to really pop these last few weeks. I don't remember being this big this soon. If this kiddo is going to be a big boy, then I hope and pray he comes earlier than one week (I usually deliver a week early) then we can move out of Aggie Village sooner. But really, I'm almost 27 weeks. It's gone by so fast. I'm feeling really good and still have a ton on energy. Which, like, never happens to me. Usually by now, I'm tired all the time and start to feel really uncomfortable, but not this time. And now that we've picked a name for him, I'm really excited to meet him. And yes, I'm going to leave you hanging with the name. For some reason, we just don't feel like telling people. Maybe it's because it's our fourth, and who really cares what his name will be. But if you really really need/want to know, just ask me. But no big announcement here, not until he's born anyways. Sorry. And sorry there are no pics of me and my belly. Just haven't felt like getting my picture taken (thanks to a year on the Miss Sunnyside Court, I can't stand to have my picture taken. Too many pictures were taken that year). I'll post some later though.
No comments:
Post a Comment